Not only would ESPN not allow me into the draft anymore, it is no longer allowing me to sign in to the league!!! I'm done -- I created the following Yahoo! League for us to use:
Name: DF79 Free League
ID#: 458038
PW: espnsucks
Go to
http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/f1/signup
on the right, click on the blue join a league button. (under Football 08). You will get to a screen with three choices -- choose "join custom" on the far left. Enter the league ID# and password from above. Create your team and you are in!! Please get into this new league prior to the start of the draft. Yes, I have pushed the draft time to 9:15, and may move it to 9:30 if necessary to be sure that everyone has a chance to get in. Due to format, there were some minor scoring changes (no bonus for length of TD Pass/Catch/Run - slight change on ranges for Team D.)
I have posted this on the free league site as well. Please all get signed in ASAP. Sorry about the last minute change. IF I can get ESPN to let me back into LM I will post this message there.
Josh aka DetFan1979
Sunday, August 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment